Re: Re: tayshaun prince

>I don't think Obie minds playing young players, as long as they produce. If
the Celtics ever find one
>of those, maybe Obie will play him.

They did find one.  JR Bremer.  Second team all rookie team along with Jay
Williams.  Some guys seize it and other guys squander it.

>P.S. What is more unbelievable---that the Celtics denied the Hawks
>permission to speak to Wallace and Papile, or that the Hawks asked in the
>first place? My vote goes to the latter. But if they did ask, why in the
>world would the Celts say no? If I'm Wyc, I'm packing their bags and
fueling
>up the team plane for them.

Can you say negotiation (draft picks)?  These guys know that if someone
wants something bad enough, they will pay for it.

Why else publicize the "diminished role" of Wallace, not to mention Papile,
before you even bring in a basketball guy above him/them.  Might as well try
and get something positive out of them.

<Jim