Re: Bob Ryan

This is being blown way out of proportion by the media. Of course,
Ryan didn't mean what he said literally. Byron Scott is a crybaby,
for calling for Ryan's resignation. Did O'Brien call for Kenny Smith's
resignation when on Inside the NBA he said that Antoine should
have been smacked for celebrating during game 6 against the
Pacers?

-David