Re: win

Eggcentric@AOL.com writes:

> Mostly, I appreciate that you have remained a gentleman while others like
> our part-time CeltsSteve, ired by past disagreements over Pitino, Pierce
> vs. Walker, cap math, etc. have gone so far as to suggest that a certain
> dissident just shut up and buy a vibrator.
>
> I do not consider myself a dissident.  But I have certainly been grouped as
> one due to my prolonged dissing of our BT, three-point strategy, and AW.
> Sensitive Homers (am I allowed to categorize them as such?) like Bird and
> Hironaka have actually stopped posting due to said oppressive and scary (?)
> dissidents.  More recently, Ryan W (Ubiquitous), CeltsSteve,  David
> Wickerham, Norine, and Art Silva, all Homer/loyalists who have added little
> input to this list for many months, have regained enough chutzpah to return
> from the sidelines in full metal jackets for the sole purpose of damning
> certain regular contributors who they have branded anti-Celtic.

[Memo to Paul M. our list moderator, I'm apologizing to you (and all the
other list members) in advance and I want to assure you (and them) this will
be my only response in this matter.]

ROFL!

Normally I wouldn't even dignify your unprovoked, scurrilous comments with a
response - on list - but since you chose to drag me into this thread I feel
compelled to set the record straight - on list.

I guess it was only a matter of time until you and your venomous ways
permeated this list just as they have all the other Celtic boards you've
previously frequented. A leopard can never change her spots. Obviously you
feel threatened by dissenting opinion(s) but what I find most amusing is the
Jekyll and Hyde attitude you display toward me in particular. Wasn't it just
last week that you E-mailed me several times off list to say if we were to
ever meet one day that we'd likely share a laugh and discover that we really
do have a lot in common? And then you followed that up with another E-mail to
ask me if I was good looking? Like the old saying goes, "it's a thin line
between love and hate."

The only thing missing now is for you to do one of your trademark, drama
queen "I'm leaving THIS list/board because I'm being picked on" posts.  In
honor of the C's next banner, can you dust off version #17?  I really thought
that one was one of your better efforts.

Feel free to have the last word. You always do anyway.

CeltsSteve