Re: win

--- You wrote:
Nor do I feel it is unloyal for Celt fans to question our draft choices,
trades, coaching, present team makeup, luxury tax constraints, and
future.

I might ask David W., Norine, and Art just what they feel the purpose
of a Celt discussion board is if it is not to read varying viewpoints.
I would think it quite boring if Mr. Bleedgreen #19 continuously
wrote stuff like, ''Gee, our team is looking great. Go Celts.''  And
Bleedgreens #38, #52, #87, and #122 routinely chimed in with,
''Ditto, Go Celts.''
--- end of quote ---

I was going to write something similar, but you beat me to it. What I truly
don't understand is some people's desire not to be exposed to views other than
their own. I've never understood it. It's so boring. I love the fact that
people on this list have different - sometimes diametrically opposite -
opinions about matters Celtic, as wacky as those opinions sometimes are.
But there it is - a call to unquestioningly follow the party line. I suggest
you people establish your own, invitation-only, Celtics support list, where no
discussion, doubts, pesimism, criticism of the Celtics, or any other deviation
from the party line is allowed. Because, as a famous man once said, "all this
negativity [on this list] sucks" and it's time to shield yourselves from it.
Kestas