Re: win

----- Original Message -----
From: <Eggcentric@AOL.com>
To: <gk_tyler@yahoo.com>; <celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: win

> I might ask David W., Norine, and Art just what they feel the purpose
> of a Celt discussion board is if it is not to read varying viewpoints.
> I would think it quite boring if Mr. Bleedgreen #19 continuously
> wrote stuff like, ''Gee, our team is looking great. Go Celts.''  And
> Bleedgreens #38, #52, #87, and #122 routinely chimed in with,
> ''Ditto, Go Celts.''
>
> <It's getting to the point of making us think this list is a way of
> tearing down the Celtics, not being fans.> - Dorine

Valid question Egg. I do agree that various viewpoints are essential for the
list to be a list. I for one have always enjoyed way ot the ray's posts. I
rarely agree with him but I take the time to read them because they are
written with a specific purpose in mind from a knowlegable standpoint. My
problem is the people who complain constanlty yet rarely post anything with
any sort of insight.

Art