RE: Walker

I don't want this BDT making one more decision regarding this team. I hope they are fired the day after the season ends. With 2 first rounders, the C's have a chance to do some good things. 2 1st rounders allows you to get pretty creative in making your team stronger. The BDT will screw it up, we know that. So get them out of here and get someone who knows what they are doing. Thats a foregone conclusion.

From: "Wright, Cecil" <Cecil.Wright@JUSTICE.GC.CA>
To: <celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: RE: Walker
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:59:23 -0400

I agree with Mark in saying that the unwillingness of the refs to call fouls in his favor, should have no bearing on trade relevance.

That said, he acted like a goof in sulking on the bench when he was playing so poorly. For a short period of time, none of them could hold on to a pass or make a decent one.

My chief concern about trading him is the fact that the same BDT who you all ridicule will be pulling the trigger on such a deal, so why would we expect to come out of it with any kind of advantage? I say let's try to go after Mr. Larry Bird and/or Dave Cowens/Paul Silas. I wouldn't even mind seeing what McHale's contract status is.

Cecil