From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Refs Kicking Walker In The N@@@, Trade Him
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:58:01 -0500

Shawn Niles is absolutely correct. There is a Referee Conspiracy
against Toine. We see this in his ever diminishing rebounding numbers.
Normally you would ascribe such a decrease in output to Walker's
inability
to block out, his lack of leaping ability, the fact that he's the MOAB
of the NBA
and plays too far away from the hoop. But that doesn't apply in this
case.
It's those evil refs that are too blame.

Watch any game and action close to the hoop. As you see Antoine go up
to snare a rebound, watch as a Ref will surrepetioulsy sneak up and kick

Antoine in the b@@@@  causing him to forfeit the carom.

It happens every game, yet the NBA doesn't do anything about it, cause
they're all part of the conspiracy and they hate the Celtics.
Ray