Re: Walker

Cecil, I hope it goes without saying that any talk of trade, draft or
anything on my part comes with the automatic qualifier that the BDT should
not be involved. If the BDT is still here, it's a foregone conclusion that
Antoine will be as well.

Mark

Cecil wrote:

I agree with Mark in saying that the unwillingness of the refs to call fouls
in his favor, should have no bearing on trade relevance.

That said, he acted like a goof in sulking on the bench when he was playing
so poorly.  For a short period of time, none of them could hold on to a pass
or make a decent one.

My chief concern about trading him is the fact that the same BDT who you all
ridicule will be pulling the trigger on such a deal, so why would we expect
to come out of it with any kind of advantage?  I say let's try to go after
Mr. Larry Bird and/or Dave Cowens/Paul Silas.  I wouldn't even mind seeing
what McHale's contract status is.