NABC Names Division I All-American Teams

For those of you that are wondering who are the big names to watch for in the
coming NCAA Tournament, here is the National Association of basketball
Coaches All-American teams.  This has always been a pretty good indication of
NBA talent.

Three players from the Big 12 made 1st team, which is a 1st for this
Conference.

Also, you can forget watching any Georgia players for the rest of this year.
They have fired Harrick and pulled out of their Conference Tourney and the
NCAA Tourney, which would lead me to believe that they have found some pretty
serious violations, more serious than we've heard to date.

NABC Names Division I All-American Teams

Coaches Honor 15 Student-Athletes

March 10, 2003

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - The National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC)
today announced the NABC Division I All-American Teams recognizing the
country's best men's collegiate basketball student-athletes. Selected and
voted on by member coaches of the NABC, these student-athletes represent the
finest basketball players across the country.

2003 NABC DIVISION I ALL-AMERICA TEAMS

First Team
T.J. Ford           Texas
David West          Xavier