NBA TV....

  .......coverage stinks!

   I know I shouldn't complain since some of you don't even have the
opportunity to see these games at all, but NBA TV is horrible.
Yesterday they lost the feed early in the second quarter and without any
explanation or anything, just went to old NBA Action programming.
 The game returned after halftime, again with no explanation or apology that
I heard.
Another thing that irks me is that they go away from the games to give you
updates on other games going on, which is fine if they would do it during a
timeout or commercial.  But it seems everytime they come back the guys doing
the game are in the middle of a sentence or the game has already resumed.
They cut the picture in half periodically to put scores up from other games.
That probably doesn't effect me as much as others since my screen is 52
inches, but I can't imagine what it's like if you're trying to watch it on a
19 inch screen that suddenly becomes a 9 inches.

On top of that you don't get to see the graphics.  Why that is, I don't know.
But it's frustrating when the announcers are talking about graphics that you
can't see.
"Wow, look at those numbers!  Kind of explains everything doesn't it?"
"Yep, that's pretty much tells the story."
WHAT?  I have no clue what numbers you're talking about.
Now I know how blind people feel when they try to listen to a game over the
TV.

I wish they'd just go back to the old NBA TV.  A station I can tune into to
see what games are on what channels without scanning through them all and to
get live updates from games around the league.  I hate this.

TAM