Re: NBA Draft - Seal Of Approval Players

<< I think he was referring to your very own can't-miss hyping of
Earnest Brown.  How soon you forget...but I can see why. >> - Cecil

Let's see - Dee, Kwame, Kedrick, P.J., Damone, Randy, Tierre, and
Wallace's personal favorite, Sir Valiant.  But who the hey is Ernest?

Come clean, Ray. Is he some local jr. high phenom in North Quincy
heavily scouted and touted by Papile?  I have ruled out that he is from
Europe or Argentina, because as you know, our scouts don't do
Europe or Argentina.

Egg

PS - Only 7 shopping days left to buy your duct tape and plastic
sheeting or to catch a game at the Fleet.

INVASION CHECKLIST:
Missiles - yes
Tanks - yes
Troops - yes