From: Kai_Brunnen_G@ix.netcom.com [mailto:Kai_Brunnen_G@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: March 10, 2003 10:25 AM
To: Cecil; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: re: Re: NBA Draft - Seal Of Approval Players

I said, Antoine Ejaculate twit, that I thought the Celtics would draft Ernest Brown.
I didn't advocate them taking him. In fact, if you go back and read the posts at the time,
a difficuly for you, because you would have to avert your eyes from the Walker
statue in your votive shrine for him,
you'll see I wanted them to take Courtney Alexander.
Please get your facts right for a change, Cecil.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/