Not the right answer, Red

Lately, we have been hearing that the Celtic drafting has been done by
committee. This is similar to the way it was when Bird was part of the front
office. I would hope that Obie is part of that committee. I don't know if I
like drafting by committee. I would prefer if it were just Wallace and Obie
with Wallace getting inputs from others. Doesn't make any sense that four
guys could like a guy and Obie not and he get outvoted and then he doesn't
play or develop the guy.....

I think Red saying that they didn't see Parker is absurb. Parker was listed
as a no. 1 pick in all the late publications and many people had said that
Wallace was interested in him. In fact, it seems like it was rumored that
Wallace had gone over to watch him once (memory getting faulty). It is just
not acceptable to say that we didn't see him play when there was plenty of
pub about him. Also, everyone knows how hard it is to develop a point guard
(Forte) versus getting one that was ready made. Still, we might have taken
Tinsley. I remember I was stunned when I heard they took Forte...

DJessen33