TJ Ford

What do you all think of TJ Ford? I think he is awesome and would be a great
pick at our spots. However, he is listed at only 5-11 which means he is
probably only 5-9 to 5-10 for real and real light, like 160 lbs. He also has
a suspect jumper but he nailed some clutch shots against OK. NBADraft.net has
him as a top five pick and Dick Vitale has him as the Player of the Year. I
just don't see a guy with that build going that high. Any other opinions?...

DJessen33