Re: [Celtics' Stuff Possible, life thre atening  condition.-Herald

Although they have said that they think they won't be making any other roster
moves, it is possible that they activate Vin for the playoffs. I am of the
optimistic sort and I think he it could be a great story if Vin was to turn
it around like Eck did and I can wait until next year. I saw Kemp the other
day and I couldn't believe how he could barely get the ball over the rim,
nothing like the dunking machine he used to be. I can't believe that he can't
lose any more weight.  People have to hit bottom before they realize there is
a problem. With all the talk we got from Vin the press all along, there is no
doubt  he was in denial. I just hope the permanent damage was minimized. If
Vin is able to become 3/4s of the player he once was, the owners will be
worshiped for their tough love. In many of the these cases, tough love is
required, especially with these pampered athletes...

DJessen33