Check out these Antoine rumors from Chad Ford

A couple of juicy Antoine rumors, along with another Mo Williams reference
(they have the Celts taking him at 20 in today's mock draft), from today's
chat with Chad Ford. Things could get really interesting.

Mark

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3681
<http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3681>

Chris (Boston): Other than trading Antoine Walker, how else could the
Celtics really improve? I don't want to see him go, but doesn't he have to
if they ever want to be anything more than a 4-8 seed? He is their only
tradeable commodity

Chad Ford: (12:41 PM ET ) Everyone in the league seems to think he's
available. In the last 48 hours I've heard his name linked to Chicago (for
Jay Williams, Marcus Fizer and Donyell Marshall - obviously off now),
Toronto (for Antonio Davis and the No. 4) and Seattle. It looks like Danny
Ainge is getting restless.

Matt (Hartford): The Celts taking Mo Williams at 20? That's a misprint,
right?

Chad Ford: (1:05 PM ET ) Bug Andy Katz on that one. I'm still speechless.