Chad Ford: Twon Available

from today's chat:

Chris (Boston): Other than trading Antoine Walker, how else could the Celtics
really improve? I don't want to see him go, but doesn't he have to if they
ever want to be anything more than a 4-8 seed? He is their only tradeable
commodity

Chad Ford: (12:41 PM ET ) Everyone in the league seems to think he's
available. In the last 48 hours I've heard his name linked to Chicago (for Jay
Williams, Marcus Fizer and Donyell Marshall - obviously off now), Toronto (for
Antonio Davis and the No. 4) and Seattle. It looks like Danny Ainge is getting
restless.

my take:  If I'm Ainge, I try to get Williams, Fizer, and the 7 pick.
You have to wait a year to see if Williams recovers, but if he
does, and there's no reason he shouldn't, it would be a steal.
This isn't a bobby hurley-type injury.  then with the 7th pick
you either take Lampe or trade down for Collison or Sweetney.