Re: antoine trade rumor

>His personality is such that if something like this was going on, he'd have
made SOME kind of public comment by now.

Until it's a done deal I doubt they discuss it with him.

>If he went ANYWHERE--and I frankly doubt this--it would be Chicago.

If it was Chandler Vs. Williams that was in the accident then maybe, but
even then I doubt Chicago would look to do it.  They don't currently have a
position for him to play.

I would be surprised to see this trade happen but if it is accurate that DA
is working on such a trade then good for him for at least trying to do
something.  No one is untouchable for the right deal.

<Jim