RE: Chad Ford: Twon Available

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Ozersky [mailto:jozersky1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: June 20, 2003 2:21 PM
To: celtics list
Subject: Chad Ford: Twon Available

my take:  If I'm Ainge, I try to get Williams, Fizer, and the 7 pick.
You have to wait a year to see if Williams recovers, but if he
does, and there's no reason he shouldn't, it would be a steal.
This isn't a bobby hurley-type injury.  then with the 7th pick
you either take Lampe or trade down for Collison or Sweetney.

**I wouldn't be so quick to think Williams will recover from this as quickly as you seem to think.  The original report I saw speculated that the injuries could include a broken/fractured pelvis.

Cecil