Chad Ford Says Walker Trades... Ainge Restless

Chad Ford in his ESPN Chat says Danny Ainge is restless and he heard
talk of Walker trades:

Chris (Boston): Other than trading Antoine Walker, how else could the
Celtics really improve? I don't want to see him go, but doesn't he have
to if they ever want to be anything more than a 4-8 seed? He is their
only tradeable commodity

Chad Ford: (12:41 PM ET ) Everyone in the league seems to think he's
available. In the last 48 hours I've heard his name linked to Chicago
(for Jay Williams, Marcus Fizer and Donyell Marshall - obviously off
now), Toronto (for Antonio Davis and the No. 4) and Seattle. It looks
like Danny Ainge is getting restless.

(Ray: I'll take Antonio Davis and 4, and draft Lampe or Ford.
Too bad about Jay Williams - wonder if the Bulls will now draft
Ford or Hinrich?
Seattle's looking for a PF, so Walker makes sense I guess.
Not exactly your prototypical Western Conference PF though;
perhaps it's part of the rumored three team deal.)