Re: More Info

Cecil, you don't get it?  This is why a significant portion of the list is
ready to fire Ainge already.  Not only has he not told us who he will draft, he
refuses to announce that he will draft the (dozen or so players) anointed by
list members!  He also hasn't resolved the Baker situation, fixed Walker,
gotten a true center, redesigned the NBA playoff system, traded for O'Neal (either
one of them), restored peace in Iraq, or parted the waters.  How much are we
paying this guy, anyway??!