Re: Banks at #16

>I don't believe it, but if he isn't working out for anyone this week, who
knows?  I just think that Danny would find it hard >to make such a deal his
first deal, especially knowing that such a deal with Kedrick worked out to
hurt us.  Oh, well; ten
>days to go.  Cheers, Gene

I can't disagree with that logic but doubt DA would let what others did
before him make him hesitate if he and his brain guy think a player has what
it takes.  I just hope someone knows who to choose this year.  I thought DA
could be the solution but this "brain guy" issue that Kestutis is stomping
all over as nonsense has me very concerned. The Banks at 16 pick seems like
a waste of a slot since it appears he will be available until the end of the
first and you may get 4/5 contributor at 16.

I wouldn't mind the trade down for a big man project and add a 2nd round
pick like a Walton or other "basketball guy" to help raise the basketball IQ
of the second team.  Someone to feed a cutter or Blount in the paint or can
deliver the ball in the right spot to a leaping KB.  Wouldn't hurt to add
some more smarts to the end of the bench.

<Jim