And when pray tell are we getting the reward for our promise to Kedrick's agent that we were promised in return? WE have to keep OUR word? Maybe Wallace isn't an idiot -- he's just so naive in the way the world ACTUALLY works that it keeps coming back to bite him.  Note to Ainge: Red never kowtowed to an agent in his life and won more banners then any other team. Follow THAT example - not Wallace's (although keep in mind the Duquette corollary which is don't be a class-A jerk cuz that will bite you too!)

- -- asked about making a Kedrick-type deal, and Wallace defended the strategy.   Said if you want your guy it's something you can do.  I asked about the risk of having somebody great fall to you, and not being able to take him.  He said he could live with it.  I asked if it was really incredible, like a Paul Pierce, would they break the promise.  He said that the world of NBA agents is a small one, and you have to keep your word.