PScottman@AOL.com wrote:

- -- asked about making a Kedrick-type deal, and Wallace defended the strategy. Said if you want your guy it's something you can do. I asked about the risk of having somebody great fall to you, and not being able to take him. He said he could live with it. I asked if it was really incredible, like a Paul Pierce, would they break the promise. He said that the world of NBA agents is a small one, and you have to keep your word.

I guess it's okay to lie to a player. (ie: Tony Parker swears that Wallace promised to pick him 21st instead of the immortal Joe Forte) Shows you that the agents are where the real power lies.

M DiZio