Re: Selective attention...

> Good response, Kestas (I've always meant to ask you,
> why not "Kestus"--as I earlier mispelled it.  It would
> seem the natural offshoot of Kestutis).

Why? For the same reason it's James->Jim (and not Jam), William->Bill, Nathaniel->Nate, Richard->Dick etc. etc.. Linguistic tradition, that's why.

 In the end, as I said in the
> previous email, it just points to the fact that we
> have been arguing...whether or not Toine has the
> team's best interest in mind.  I think he does, though
> sometimes going about it in the wrong way (arguing
> with refs, shot selection, etc..), and you think he
> doesn't (the aforementioned "cherry-picking" comment).

It's not as clear-cut as "he does" or "he doesn't" .
Like Mark has said before, Toine wants to help the team, but he wants to do it HIS way. I just think that his way is usually the wrong way (because of the "cherry-picking" thing and the way it distorts the team's lineup); you think he's "sometimes going about it int the wrong way". Does he consciously realize what he's doing? Probably not. But it doesn't matter - the effect on the W-L column and the growth of the team is the same.

Kestas

> Ryan
>
> P.S.  Why didn't you post this to the list?

I did, didn't I?