RE: Another opening another show?

I am not sure this would make us stronger. Fizer is a tweaner we have been
through that with Fortson. Williams is not a starter, Battie is an
underachiever probably better suited for the 4 spot. I am not sure it is
worth moving up to the 7th spot unless we can get a Lampe or Pietrus and
they are that much better than Pavlovic. I would be nice to do a 3 way with
Chicago or Miami and get Elton Brand out of the Clippers to solidify the 4
spot then take Pavlovic and the best of Ridnour, Heinrich, Bell, Banks, or
Barbosa. If Banks has the Baron Davis point mentality he would be a good
pick at 20. Try to get a Juwon Howard or Nazr Mohammed out of Atlanta.
Supposedly Brad Miller will leave Indiana also.

2004

Battie
Brand
Pavlovich