Cassell

If the Bucks due take Heinrich can we as someone else mentioned get Sam
Cassell out of them for  an Eric Williams? If we could land Elton Brand in a
3 way and Cassell and take a Pavlovic and maybe Gaines, Collison,
Shortsanitis,  Planinic, West or Sweetney this would add some additional
firepower and veteran leadership

How about getting John Amechi out of Utah for Mark Blount? I think he did
not get along with Sloan but played well for Orlando last year.

John

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]