Re: Walker's game to get seasoning in summer

< ''Hopefully, I can continue on the same pace,'' said Walker. ''I've had two
very good seasons, two good individual seasons, and was able to make the
All-Star team twice with Tim Grover.  So, I'm looking forward to a third
summer with him.'' > - Shira

The same pace?  Jeesum crow, eeeh Gaaahds, Y'OUCH, stop the madness.
Has Toine now added delusional to his repertoire?

< ''I have my speech already all outlined for Antoine once I sit him down
(Egg: for the third year in a row): Harold's Chicken, J&J Fish, Doc's,
everything he likes to eat. Of course, he likes to eat late. He's a late
eater and that's something we're going to have to (finally) discuss.>
- Tim Grover

Kestas -  I am wondering if you feel a cock has great influence over his
own dunghill?  Therefore, I await your astute analysis of Dr. Do Little,
fils,
(trainer Tim Grover) with specific reference to his past/future success
with ace pupil, leaping lizard Toine.

Do you feel that Dr. Grover been infected with the contagious Dr. Brain
disease, and if so, do you feel that Walker instead should be consulting
with Dr. Phil?

Suzie Powder, a/k/a Egg