Wallace agent comments

''Based on my instincts and my experience, my feeling is that Chris will be
someplace else by mid-summer,'' said LeGarie. ''Under the circumstances this
is a good thing with what he's had to endure there and go through. But at
the same time he's still doing his daily duties, and [director of basketball
operations] Danny [Ainge] has voiced on more than one occasion his
reluctance to let him go.''

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/156/sports/Wallace_is_bound_for_somewhere+
.shtml

Yah, failure must be really difficult to endure.  (Reluctance? Ainge is
looking for a draft pick LeGoofy.)

<Jim