Re: Who's this Duncan guy?

Hey, Capt. Scottman... an overdue welcome aboard since you have already
snuck in a post or two, and a thousand prayers that you will continue to
post your ever thought-provoking, logical, and entertaining views re
the Celts.

< Collison is probably not a bad pick if he is dedicated to rebounding
and can use his good fundamentals in the pros to compensate for his
lack of "ups" and quickness. He is a risk pick though due to his lack of
athleticism - he could go either way. At pick #20 he's a pretty safe
"risk" though. > -Scottman

I would also be happy to draft Collison.  At least, like with Battie,
what you see is what you get, unlike so many of the unproven in
this draft who could so easily turn out to be fool's gold.  With two
picks, we have the luxury of drafting one NBA-ready type and one
project.

Egg