question for a select few

I've been thinking about switching back to DirecTV in the wake of the Cox
Cable mess.  Without putting TOO fine a point on it, money is really,
really tight.

So, I have a question for those of you who have DirecTV, live OUTSIDE the
New England area, have the sports package including FSNE but DO NOT HAVE
the NBA League Pass.

Do you get the Celtics games, or are they blacked out (apart from the "home
team" where you reside)?

If I can make this work, I might just sidestep the Cox mess and go
back.  If I don't need the League Pass, the Satellite would be cheaper
month to month, once some extraneous issues are resolved (like whether the
old receivers still work, for one thing, and installing another one).

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle