Re: question for a select few

Have Directv on west coast. Well worth it for all sports.
All Celtic games were televised either on nbatv or on the nba pass. That is unless, of course, they were playing on espn or abc which then it didn't matter anyway. Personally I think it's a great deal especially if you like watching other teams play as well. I don't know too many people that don't have the dish.