Re: Josh's ariticle

At 08:41 PM 7/30/2003 -0700, Greg Odegaard wrote:
Could someone so kind and intelligent actually post Josh's fine article on
the list instead of having us morons rely on really stupid and insensitive
links to find the genius writing we so richly deserve?  Maybe I can then
kiss Josh's gifted writing hand, while propping up his ever growing ego.

It would be appreciated.  An ego is a terrible thing to waste.
A legend in my own mind too,

Greg, it was already posted several days ago. I confirmed it was the most recent one I read by checking the site. If you still really need it, yell, but I expect it's already in your inbox or trash.
Kim