Re: Restricted free agents/Salary Cap

At 10:44 PM 7/29/03 -0400, Troy Hash wrote:
>  Why couldn't they match the Wizards offer if they wanted even if
>they went over the cap?   Josh, Ray, Snoop, anyone have an answer for me?

Kim must have fallen out of her chair laughing when she read that someone
expected me to answer a math-related question.  :>)))  I'm nearly CERTAIN
Mrs. CB will...  :>))

Seriously, thanks for thinking of me as someone with a possible answer, but
the fact is, I'm almost clueless on the inner financial workings of the
NBA--or of most anything else, for that matter.  I recommend asking Kim, as
she is our answer to Jan Volk.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle