Re: Mike James, Best??

Basically, Ainge made Best an offer, and Best essentially said, "let me see
if anyone will give me a better offer", like he did last year.  Danny was
not inclined to be "left at the altar" again, so he offered the same deal
to James.  James, being smarter than Best, signed up before the echo
died.  Best is not in the C's picture now.

See what happens when you don't keep up? :>)))

At 04:53 PM 7/29/03 -0400, Bos3332@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I have been on vacation and was wondering what here? I thought we had signed
>Travis best and now I find out we have signed Mike James?  What is the story
>on James was he a better pick-up? Best still in the picture?
>
>Tony

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle