Re: Does anyone know

I checked the C's press release (detailed in another post) and found no
info on when they'll retire his number.  I don't even know if it'll be
during a game, or on a "Cornbread" night.  I'm not trying to sound like a
smart alec beagle, but have you called the local radio station where he
works?  I'm presuming they'll broadcast it whenever it happens.  I'd call
myself, but I'm in Florida, and can't really afford to make lots of
long-distance calls.