Ainge - I think he does have a plan.

> I wish I could, Kestas. But the truth is that I am also baffled and bummed.

Wow...

No offense but that whole rant..looked a bit like the rant of a hater.

So he signed James instead of Best. They both had about the same stats, and
James was cheaper. Best said that he would absolute not sign for the minimum
and rather then wait around for Best he signed James. Best dragged us out last
year.
He doesn't owe Best anything. He didn't make any promises to Best.

IF you guys werent from NE you would know what the rest of the league already
does. Best is a combo guard, like James. He wants more depth at the point,
what is wrong with that? One of our little guards will probably be on the
inactive list alot anyway.

Also comparing Ainge to Pitino is ridiculous. Maybe he plans to get rid of
Bremer. Or maybe he just added James for depth. It's just one player. Pitino
revamped the whole team.

Lighten up on the guy. <g>

He certainly has a plan. He wants to turn the Celtics into a fast breaking
team modeled after Phoenix and the Nets. Makes sense considering on how Phoenix
played and his experience with JKidd. Banks is the first step in that. Kedrick
fits in with that plan as well. I think it's a great plan because it fits
with our personel, and the fans will love it.

I like our roster.
2 centers (Perkins, Blount)
3 PF (Walker, Battie, Hunter)
3 SF (Brown, McCarty, Williams)
2 SG (Pierce, Delk)
3 Points. (Banks, Bremer, James)

(Sundov will be gone)

That's hardly unbalanced or unreasonably.

Pete