Point guard styles..

> *Never liked DJ that much?  Why?  Consumate pro.  Bird called him the best
> teammate he ever had.  Guarded the toughest guard.  Exceptional defensively.
> Solid fundamentally.

Hey

I didn't mean to imply that DJ wasn't a much much much better player then
Sherm Douglas. I liked Douglas the same way Tommy likes McCarty.. Tommy likes
McCarty with his no skill but hustling style. I like fun loving, free wheeling,
penetrating points, who outsmart their competition and dazzle the crowd.

There are "fundamental" points like John Stockton and DJ..
And their are "street" or "playground" style points like Stephon, Tiny,
Sherm, and now Marcus Banks!

All kinds of players can be effective so it comes down to taste..
Stockton is probably the best point ever..but he plays a boring game.

I think alot of people on this list would prefer a strait laced point like
Zoran Plannic..
I love a guy like Banks or Kenny..

Pete