Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Fords Insider Article

I have to agree with Harry Snoop. This is a team of IFs at every single position including the coach, the bench and the front office. There is nothing concrete we can point to on this team save perhaps Harter as consistent with last year. And to those that point to PP and AW as consistent - we haven't seen them in the supposed new offense (another IF - as in IF OB changes) with supposed new players (another IF as in IF OB plays them and IF they're any good)

Come training camp and pre-season many of these IFs can be at least examined in context and not via speculation and rumor, which is basically all we're doing right now.