Re: Clarification on Hunter

''... they haven't picked up his option yet ...''  - Kim (on JR Bremer)

So then who are the thirteen players Danny refers to as already
signed?

''We like Brandon, and with what we have now, he would be the 14th
guy.  I liked what I saw, but summer league is a whole different world
from NBA ball.''  - Danny (Herald, 7/21)

Baker, Banks, Battie, Blount, Brown, Delk, McCarty, Perkins, Pierce,
Sundov, Walker, and Williams make 12;  Bremer makes 13.

And please help me out with this one.

< Though he didn't refer to Hunter specifically when he said it, Ainge
was clearly bracing for a fresh round of negotiations.  Hunter is
reportedly seeking a contract worth $300,000 for his rookie year. >
- Herald, 7/21

Isn't the NBA minimum salary $367,000?  Is Ainge bracing for a
struggle to negotiate Hunter's demands upward by $67,000? Geeesh!

Egg