Buh Bye Bremer

I don't think we should renew the option on JR Bremer's contract.  He gave us a nice run last year, but he's got a few knocks on him that really tell the tale.  He's a spot up shooter of precisely the type fit primarily within the offensive system we and Ainge want changed.  He's not a penetrator nor an assist man. His defense is merely okay.  I'll say it - he's Dana Barros.

It's too bad, but the NBA is business and Bremer is an easy way to get a roster spot for his replacement (perhaps Best if you believe the Herald) or Hunter.