Re: desire, baby

< To me, we've uncovered a poor man's Jason Kidd and a poor man's
Charles Barkley. > - Tyler (Gene)

Only Kidd and Barkley?  A few posts and many dreams ago it was
Iverson and Russell.  So negative, Gene.  Better clean up your act
and get with the program.

As one of my favorite posters and ''water brothers'' in the plight of
Steve Blake, let's get it on, Gene  - the Maenad and the Bassarid.

What exactly is a poor man's ..........?  I keep hearing the oft-used term,
but have never fully understood its significance.

Does it refer to those who we can afford or does it have a greater
meaning such as -

walled round with rocks in a inland island, the ghost of a garden
fronts the sea?

Egg