Re: Shaky season for LA?

In a message dated 7/20/03 5:51:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Shaky season for LA is an understatement. NY Post is reporting Kobe's folks
> didn't attend the wedding because he married a Latino. Lot's of hard
> feelings. The Alter Boy Kobe may have a past. LA is going to be rocking this
> summer. The rag newspapers will run this story with tid bits daily that will
> equal the Clinton oral office tales. . There will be enough distractions
> that we won't notice the Celtics floundering around.

Can you imagine the trash talking on the court that is going to occur this
season when another player is guarding Kobe; especially in a league known for
trash talking??? And if you think the Boston fans were hard on JKidd, can you
imagine how they'll be when the Lakers visit?  Or in MSG or Philly?

Oh my!  Good thing the Lakers only play the EC teams once a year on the road.
And it's a good thing that a notorious trash talker like Payton is no longer
in Seattle but now with the Lakers. <g>  Unless, of course, Payton ends up
doing some time for his pending assault case charges in Canada.

CeltsSteve