Re: Outrageous ? ? ?,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  So he'll
> have Kedrick stationed in the corner waiting for kickouts again, and I'll
> choke myself to death with the lamp cord. I'd love to believe the offense
> will be more free-flowing, with Banks initiating things and other players
> being featured in roles that best suit them, but I know Obie too well at
> this point. He'll choke the life out of them. That's what he does.
> Eventually, he'll go to Delk and Bremer in the backcourt because they can
> hit the kickout shots better than Banks and Kedrick. Walter will take
> Hunter's roster spot.
>
> Geez... now I'm depressed. Where's that lamp cord?
>
> Mark

Don't be depressed Mark. We now have Danny Ainge in control. And he'd never
let OB, "choke the life out of them." He'll never let OB, "go to Delk and
Bremer in the backcourt because they can hit the kickout shots better than
Banks and Kedrick." Danny will not re-sign Walter over Hunter. Danny's in
charge. He extended OB. He can fire him. Nobody's going to force him to sign
Walter over an "obviously" better player. Danny knows what he's doing. He's
in charge. His call.

Paul M.