I read and learn from my elders.

I read. I learn from my elders. Mark Berry recently wrote:

"One more thing on Antoine: I'm convinced that the reason Ainge is so eager
to trade Toine is because he knows that as long as Antoine is with the
Celtics, the team's style of play won't change. Could he wait a year to
trade Antoine? Probably, and it would be easier to accomplish then. But that
would be a year wasted in Ainge's efforts to remake the style of this team.
They'd be delaying the start of that process by a year. I don't think he
wants to do that. I think he wants to see a different style this season, and
I think he recognizes that it won't happen with Antoine around."

I agree. Which is why Danny must, and will, trade Antoine. You don't for a
second believe that Danny's going to waste a year letting Antoine ruin things,
and neither do I. So he trades Antoine and gets things started. Then if OB
still doesn't do as he's told, Danny fires OB. Danny was hand-picked by the
owners...yes? They're on his side. It's all about Danny now. It doesn't matter
what OB or Wallace think or say about anything. Who cares what Papile or
Wallace say about a prospect. Danny's in charge. He makes the final decision.
His team. His players. His coach.

Paul M.