re: Outrageous ? ? ?

Mark, according to my rating system, Hunter is not in Walker's class.  Yet, my thinking is that Hunter will be consistent, do most of the PF things well, and not screw up the offense because he does what is needed.  Walker doesn't often play up to his level.  So, what's the difference?  Hunter outplayed Sweetney last night; I expected him to on desire alone.  Could he do it consistently?  Maybe so.  Could he beat Walker one on one?  Probably not.  But could he contribute to a winning team better than Walker?  Walker's talent level has to contribute to a better team and I haven't seen that happening.

Ainge made a big point about developing the talent we had and not shipping them off to be developed elsewhere.  Hunter may be something special.  What are we going to do about it?  Recognize it when he's gone--after we've settled for Wallace or Batiste?  Gene

Gene