From: Shawn Niles [mailto:shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: July 14, 2003 3:38 PM
To: callmebogie@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Welcoming the Enemy - CORRECTION

If my memory is correct, Jefferson is the one who said 2 seasons ago that he
hoped to beat the C's in the Fleetcenter during the playoffs because he knew
all the old time C's were in attendance. Blatant disrespect right there. You
can have Jefferson. I'd never root for him.

Overall, I guess it might depend. I don't remember Dumars ever doing
anything to disrespect the C's. He was always a great opponent. I didn't
mean my comment in general for all opponents. I meant it only for this
current version of the Nets. They are probably the most unlikeable group as
a team that has been around in some time. Even the "red-headed-stepchild"
Scalabrine gets on my nerves. I don't want anything to do with anyone
(CORRECTION) any OF THEM, not anyone.