Re: All-Time Opponents...was Welcoming the Enemy - CORRECTION

Wright, Cecil wrote:

I know we do this from time to time, but here are the players I have watched throughout the years who have made the biggest impression on me as opponents. There are plenty of room for argument here, which Eggy will undoubtedly do :-), but who are some others you would pick?

G:  Jerry West
G:  Walt Frazier
SF: Michael Jordan
PF: Karl Malone
C:  Wilt Chamberlain

6th man: Andrew Friggin Toney

Reserves: Magic Johnson, Dominque Wilkins, Kareem, Hakeem, Julius Erving, Bobby Jones

Cecil

Bernard King comes to mind as a simply unstoppable scorer, especially in the playoffs. Vinnie "the Microwave" Johnson to a lesser degree. Toney in his prime gave one nightmares !

Michael DiZio