top five opponents

I'm younger, so my list is obviously
skewed, but how can you say walt
frazier had a bigger impact than Magic?

Anyway, here's the five players, by position,
who had the most impact on the Celtics and
myself in my lifetime:

5:  Kareem Abdul Jabbar (bet. his Milwaukee and
L.A. teams, he bedeviled the Celtics in the finals
in two different eras.) honorable mention:  Moses Malone, Patrick Ewing.

4:  Charles Barkely (a much better player than
Malone, and a wrecker in our frequent bitter battles
with the 76ers.  How often did the Celts ever play the jazz?) Honorable
mention:  Terry Cummings
3:  Bernard King.  (Technically, he may have been a 4, but
his unstoppable game, which rivalled Michael Jordan's, was
all about shooting and quickness, especially his lethal turnaround jumper.)
honorable mention:  Dominique Wilkins
2:  Andrew Toney (Michael only became great when the Celts
were in eclipse.  Toney destroyed us when we were at our
best.) honorable mention:  Sidney Moncrief.
1:  Magic Johnson.  (What can you say?) honorable mention:  Jason Kidd, Isiah
Thomas