Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] I wonder what Rick said?-New York Daily News

The Knicks, desperate to show some short term improvement to keeping the NY
faithful from turning over to the Nets, may be considering paying Danny's top
dollar price for Walker. The question is what is that? Since we already have
lost out on this year's free agents, I would think the price would have to have
gone up.

I got to think that Sweetney is part of the equation. I believe a Sweetney,
Thomas and Ward deal will work money wise. So then, are we talking one number 1
or two?....

DJessen33

<< The Knicks are still trying to pry Antoine Walker away from the
 Celtics. A team official recently contacted Louisville coach Rick
 Pitino for a scouting report on Walker, according to a league source.